$ / FEET
Design & Construction
Fiber TypeSingle Mode
Number of Fibers in Tube12
Weight per Foot0.092
Easy Cable Entry and Preparation
- Dry water-blocked core speeds cable access.
- Available with ezPREP® armor to allow easy access to the core in mid-sheath entries.
- Reverse oscillating stranded core facilitates mid-span access of fibers. Tubes can easily be removed from the core.
- Ripcord speeds cable entry & outer jacket removal.
Available with ezPREP® Armor
- The jacket can be easily separated from the armor without a heat gun or torch.
- Armored cable access, bonding and grounding are faster, easier, and safer.
Flexible Routing and Termination
- Buffer tubes can be stored in FTTx pedestals, closures and cabinets in lengths up to 20'.
- 2.5 mm buffer tubes with enhanced flexibility simplify routing & splice preparation.
- Suitable for aerial lashed, duct, and direct buried installation (when armored).
- Small diameter and light weight, extends reel and installation lengths.
- Proven water-blocking with swellable core elements and gel-filled buffer tubes.
- Optional ezPREP® corrugated steel tape armor provides mechanical protection and rodent resistance.