Design & Construction
Fiber TypeSingle Mode
Number of Fibers in Tube12
Weight per Foot0.145
Easy Cable Entry and Preparation
- Dry water-blocked core speeds cable access.
- Dry water-blocked tubes reduce prep time by an average of 15 minutes per cable end.
- Available with ezPREP® armor to allow easy access to the core in mid-sheath entries.
- Reverse oscillating stranded core facilitates mid-span access of fibers. Tubes can easily be removed from the core.
- Ripcord speeds cable entry & outer jacket removal.
Available with ezPREP® Armor
- The jacket can be easily separated from the armor without a heat gun or torch.
- Armored cable access, bonding and grounding are faster, easier and safer.
Flexible Routing and Termination
- Buffer tubes can be stored in FTTx pedestals, closures and cabinets in lengths up to 20'.
- 2.5 mm buffer tubes with enhanced flexibility simplify routing and splice preparation.