Design & Construction
Fiber TypeSingle Mode
Number of Fibers in Tube12
Easy Access Design
- The jacket can be easily opened with a knife.
- The buffer tube is easily separated from the jacket and strength members.
- No bonding or grounding required.
- Flexible and kink resistant.
Dry Water-Blocking Technology
- Permits rapid cable preparation and termination.
- Water-blocking materials are easily removed.
- Small cross-section and high strength provide good aerial performance.
- Can be pushed or pulled through duct.
- Highly crush-resistant.
Dual Strength Member Design
- More flexible than a single, all-dielectric rod of the same strength.
- Easier to handle and coil than comparable all-dielectric figure-8 designs.
- A great alternative where steel strength members are not permissible.
High Density Polyethylene Jacket
- Low friction installation.
- Excellent protection from environmental hazards.
- Provides positive identification and length verification.
- Complies with Telcordia GR20 and ICEA 717
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000, and OHSAS 18001