Design & Construction
Fiber TypeSingle Mode
Number of Fibers in Tube12
Weight per Foot0.064
Easy Cable Entry & Preparation
- ezPrep® armor greatly improves mid-entry.
- The jacket can be easily separated from the armor.
- Ripcord speeds cable entry & outer jacket removal.
- Flexible buffer tube simplifies routing & splicing preparation.
- Single buffer tube eliminates removal of empty filler tubes.
- Optional dry buffer tube allows easy and faster cable preparation.
Flexible Routing and Termination
- Single central buffer tube reduces size & bend diameter.
- Flexible strength members bend in any direction.
- Available with bend insensitive single-mode fiber.
- Up to 20' of express buffer tube storage.
- Amored cable access, bonding and grounding are faster, easier, and safer.
Multi-purpose Installation & Use
- Suitable for aerial lashed, duct and direct buried installation.
- Small diameter & light weight extend installation lengths.
- ezPrep® corrugated steel tape armor provides mechanical protection and rodent resistance.