Design & Construction
- Efficient packaging of higher fiber counts.
- Lightweight and easy to handle during installation.
Easily Removable Ribbon Matrix
- Allows for ease of stripping and fiber breakout.
Precision Ribbon Geometry
- Time and labor savings during fiber splicing.
Dry Water-Blocking Technology
- Permits rapid cable preparation and termination.
- Water-blocking materials are easily removed.
Multiple Buffer Tubes Stranded In Reverse Oscillated Lay
- Facilitates access of fibers when cable slack is not available.
- Smaller tubes have superior kink resistance and increased flexibility.
- Simplifies access, handling and management of fibers and ribbons.
- Eliminates need for closure transportation tubing and furcation kits.
Corrugated Steel Armor (Optional)
- Provides additional mechanical protection (Prysmian recommends that only armored designs should be used in direct-buried applications).
Copper Tracer Wires Available
- Permits tone location of unarmored designs.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Telcordia GR-20 & ICEA 640 and is tested in accordance with relevant EIA/TIA-455 series.
- RDUP (RUS) listed (tested in accordance with PE-90, 7CFR 1755.900).
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000, and OHSAS 18001