Design & Construction
- Efficient packaging of higher fiber counts.
- Light weight and easy to handle during installation.
Easily Removable Ribbon Matrix
- Allows for ease of stripping and fiber breakout.
- Improves mid-span strippability.
Precision Ribbon Geometry
- Time and labor savings during fiber splicing.
Flexible Buffer Tube
- Superior kink resistance.
- Increased flexibility.
- Facilitates route management in closures.
Dry Water-Blocking Technology.
- Permits rapid cable preparation and termination.
- Water-blocking materials are easily removed.
ezPrep® Corrugated Steel Armor.
- Provides additional mechanical protection.
- Special coating reduces time and effort to remove jacket.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Telcordia GR-20 & ICEA 640 and is tested in accordance with relevant EIA/TIA-455 series FOTPs for fiber optic cables.
- RDUP listed (tested in accordance with PE-90).
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000, and OHSAS 180001