Design & Construction
Optimal Jetting Performance
- Reduced size and weight for installation in microduct.
- Up to 65% reduction in cross-section vs. conventional.
- Demonstrated results more than 1-1/4 miles (single and 6 miles (cascaded).
- Simple and standard loose tube entry via ripcords, swellable binders, and flexible buffer tubes.
Reduced Total Installed Cost
- Reduce total Installed Cost.
- Defer CAPEX by maximizing duct utilization.
- Reduce installation and upgrade costs.
- Minimize disruption to underground infrastructure.
- Quick installation - long lengths and high speeds.
- Allow use of ducts already containing cable.
- Microduct options available with mid-span express buffer tube storage capabilities shown in spec table.