2.5-Gal Polywater® Lubricant PJ
Design & Construction
- Cable Compatibility: Passes IEEE 1210 physical and electrical testing on a wide variety of cable materials. It does not stress crack polyethylene. Refer to the technical bulletin for details.
- Friction Testing: Shows excellent lubricity on a variety of cable jacket types. Using PVC conduit, the following COFs were measured: PVC .11, XLPE .12, LLDPE .15.
- Physical Properties: Dries slippery. It leaves little residue and won’t cement cables into conduit.
- Temperature Stability: PJ is stable and will not separate after exposure to high heat or freezing.
- Temperature Use Range: Regular Polywater PJ: -5°C to 50°C (20°F to 120°F). Winter Grade Polywater WPJ: -30°C to 50°C (-20°F to 120°F).