.65" X 10" Fiber Storage Snowshoe
Design & Construction
- Fiber Storage Snowshoes are used for storing and protecting reserve lengths of fiber in aerial lashing construction on strand.
- Constructed from high-strength Aluminum with a baked acrylic enamel finish for incredible longevity in the field.
- Tap Brackets provided are formed from extra high strength aluminum.
- Tap Brackets are powder coated for longevity.
- Cross members are robotically welded to ensure consistency and strength.
- Tie wraps slots accommodate both Stainless Steel straps and ABstraps™.
- Each kit contains two Storage Units, four Tap Brackets, and Stainless Steel hardware for mounting snowshoe on Tap Brackets.