1" X 14" A Cable Suspension Bolt
Design & Construction
- Used to secure cable suspension clamps and other poleline brackets and clamps.
- Each square head bolt is supplied with two attached regular square nuts.
- Bolt provided with cone point to ease starting.
- Bolt head marking (ABI) appears on head of each bolt and is registered with the U.S. Patent Office per the Fastener Insignia Act. Tensile load designation mark (i.e. 10M, 16M, 25M) also appears on head of each bolt.
- A minimum of six inches of thread per bolt.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification F2329.
- Minimum tensile strength: 36,350 lbf.
- Recommended torque value: 314 ft lb.
- Minimum thread length is 6".