1" X 12" Angled Guy Bolt
Design & Construction
- Used for dead-ending and attaching guy wires to poles and crossarms.
- Manufacture's marking (ABI) appears on unthreaded section of each bolt and is registered with the U.S. Patent Office per the Fastener Insignia Act.
- Allied Bolt marking (ABI) appears on each bolt.
- Supplied with cone point to ease assembly with nut.
- Supplied with an attached square nut.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specifications F2329.
- Minimum thread length is 6".
- Recommended torque value: 314 ft lb.
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 36,350 lbf.