1" X 84" Extendable Rock Anchor
Design & Construction
- Used in lieu of a standard Rock Anchor for installations at depths greater than 96".
- Anchor consists of two Malleable castings, a double-end threaded Anchor Rod, and a Square Nut.
- All components are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
- Anchor can be extended to greater depths by adding a 1" Coupling Nut (Part Number 5053) and additional Anchor Rods along with an Eye Nut. .
- Anchor diameter is 2-1/4".
- Hole diameter is 2-3/8".
- The harder the pull on the rod, the tighter it wedges into the rock.
- Ultimate strength is 36,000 lbs.