1" X 30" Expanding Rock Anchor
Design & Construction
- Used as a heavy-duty anchor in solid rock.
- Anchor consists of two Malleable castings and a Triple Eye Anchor Rod.
- All components are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
- To install anchor, drill a 12" deep hole in solid rock, put anchor in hole, turn rod until anchor expands and wedges in the hole.
- Anchor diameter is 2-1/4".
- Anchor size expanded is 3-1/8".
- Hole diameter is 2-3/8".
- The harder the pull on the rod, the tighter it wedges into the rock.
- Ultimate strength is 36,000 lbs.