1" Corner Suspension Clamp
Design & Construction
- Used for attaching strand to corner poles.
- Accepts 1/4" (6.6M) to 7/16" (16M) strand.
- Clamp consists of two mating plates, two 5/8"-11 track bolts with attached square nuts.
- Clamp plates are 2-7/32" wide and 7" long
- One plate is flared at each end to facilitate pulling strand through the clamp and has a substantial projecting lip to retain the strand in the grooves.
- The center hole on the Corner Suspension Clamp is for use with a 1" bolt.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153, Class B3.