1/2" X 4" Round Head Toggle Bolt
Design & Construction
- Used for anchoring lightweight attachments to drywall (ceilings), hollow block, wallboard and plaster.
- Accommodates a wide range of wall thickness.
- The toggle wing is a permanently pre-assembled unit consisting of four parts: two stamped wings, a threaded trunnion nut, and a high tensile spring.
- Drill Size is 3/8".
- Wing Clearance is 1-1/16".
- Fully threaded machine screws with attached spring toggle wing.
- As the anchor is tightened, the wing configuration sits flat against the underside of the walls providing even distribution of loading to prevent pull-through.
- Manufactured from Grade 2 Steel.
- Zinc plated to meet ASTM Specification F1841.