1/2" X 6" Square Head Machine Bolt w/Nut - CSA
Design & Construction
- Designed for use in in extreme cold weather applications.
- Charpy Level 1 Impact – Average minimum energy absorption of 20J when tested at -20° Celsius per ASTM A370.
- ‘CA’ designation marked on head of bolts for identification.
- Bolts are complaint with CSA Specification 83.66.96.
- Bolts have standard Square Heads and assembled Regular Square Nuts.
- Bolts have Cone Points to ease assembly.
- Hot Dip Galvanized to meet CSA Specification G164-M.
- Minimum tensile strength is 8,500lbf.