10' Multi Helix Screw Anchor Extension 7,000Lb
Design & Construction
- Extensions are 1-1/2" square shank rods with a hollowed square end for engaging the Square Shank Multi Helix Anchor.
- Extension has a hole drilled in top of shank for engaging bolt of Guy Adaptor.
- The Extensions are equipped with Hex Bolt for securing the anchor.
- Extensions have a typical working torque of 7,000 ft. lbs.
- Extensions are forged for high strength.
- All components of Extension for Square Shank Multi Helix Anchor are hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A123.