1" X 30" Double Arming Bolt w/ Nuts
Design & Construction
- Used in lieu of using standard Double Arming Bolt when a higher tensile strength and yield is required. B7 Studs are also ideal when encountering high temperatures.
- Minimum tensile strength: 75,750 lbf.
- Recommended torque value: 914 ft lb.
- Each Double Arming Bolt is Equipped with four 2H Heavy Hex Nuts.
- Nuts have blue dye for identification purposes.
- Bolts have cone points on each end to ease assembly.
- Hot dipped galvanized to meet ASTM specification F2329.