1/2"-5/8" - 6" Expanding Anchor
Design & Construction
- Offers excellent holding power with minimal soil disturbance.
- A two piece assembly that consists of a curved base plate and an integral unit with eight expanding blades.
- The anchor is hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM specifications F2329.
- Formed metal cavity on the underside of the curved base unit accepts the nut of the guy rod when assembling the anchor.
- The blades expand in a lateral motion by forcing the curved blades against the curved base.
- Anchor is for 6" diameter hole.
- Manufactured from AISI 1018 Steel.
- Holding strength per soil class:
- Soil Class 3: 16000 lbs
- Soil Class 4: 14000 lbs
- Soil Class 5: 11000 lbs
- Soil Class 6: 8500 lbs
- Soil Class 7: 5000 lbs